VIDEO TUTORIAL : How to download Windlights BattleScars? (NEW method 2018)

How to download Windlights BattleScars? (NEW method 2018)


NOW YOU DO NOT NEED THIS METHOD, THE ADVERTISING OF ALL LINKS HAS BEEN ELIMINATED ♥ =)


VIDEO TUTORIAL : How to download Windlights BattleScars? (NEW method 2018)

My new youtube channel here: Jay BattleScars Tutorials

I show you in this small tutorial, how you can download the windlights of my blog with this new method.
It is completely virus free, do not panic.
1 - You have to download the pluggin (Ublock Origin) to avoid ads, not only in my blog, but in any web page. I have been using it for many years, and in this way I forget the horrible publicity especially when watching series or movies online etc.

2 -  When you have installed that pluggin you just have to click on the links of my flickr and blog as indicated in the video.
I hope that with this tutorial it will be easier for you.
Hugs and thanks for the support!  ^_^

WINDLIGHT SETTINGS here:   http://linkshrink.net/7DKhvU
More Windlights here: http://linkshrink.net/7QFNWG